RATES PER POD
- WEEKDAY NIGHT $85
- WEEKEND NIGHT (fri-sat) $130
- WHOLE WEEKEND (2 nights) $230
- WEEKLY (6 nights - 7 days) $520
For MONTHLY and ALL SEASON rates please contact us via email.
Once the booking process is done, you will receive an email with a confirmation and closer to your reservation date, you will get a separate email with check in instructions and general info about your stay afloat.
- SELF CHECK-IN is at 3:00 pm / SELF CHECK-OUT is at 12:00 noon
- Each pod has a 2 people maximum occupation.
- All CANCELLATIONS must be made 10 days in advance. Cancellations after this time period are subject to a 5% compounding daily fee.
- NO CANCELLATIONS are accepted within a 48 hrs. time period, however you may transfer your reservation to a friend.
- Once we receive your donation confirmation via PayPal, we will send you an email with directions to TRUCK-A-FLOAT and the combination code to the front door lock.
- To enter the Marina you will need a clicker that you will retrieve at your check-in. We ask you to please take good care of the remote and lock. If either of the two is lost we will collect a $45 fee to purchase a replacement.
- Our pods are not child proof, nor are the facilities at the Marina so please bare this in mind if you plan to bring your little ones. Extreme vigilance and caution is recommended especially if you are bringing kids with no swimming skills. Children under 12 must wear life jackets at all times.
- Dogs are allowed but they must be kept on leash and picked up after as per the Marina regulations.